Saturday, July 28, 2007

The Purpose of the Inner Game Adventure

Welcome to the Inner Game Adventure! My name is Dragon. I decided to publish this blog because in the last year I've been trying to GREATLY improve my life, specifically in the area of women and dating. Yes, for better or for worse, I am another one of those guys who is a member of that "PUA community" that was publicized following Neil Strauss's release of "The Game".

However, unlike many of the other PUA blogs out there, I am FAR from an expert on this stuff. This blog will detail my own personal struggle with this material, in addition to hopefully providing some useful advice for the readers. Likewise, this blog will mainly focus on "inner game". In other words, I will aim to describe the psychological transformation that I feel is necessary to become successful in this game. I'm not saying that I will totally ignore "outer game" issues, but those will certainly take a backseat.

So why should you care about this blog? Perhaps you can relate to many of the issues I discuss here, AND, more importantly, you can improve from some of the observations I make about those issues. In my humble opinion, EVERY man can improve his inner game, and those improvements will not only effect your success with the opposite sex, but also with life in general. Perhaps this blog will help you (and me) along the way.

Stay tuned for my first "real" post, in which I will discuss my background and what got me into this whole mess...

No comments: